Kolby requested I be more like Blair and take more pics. So here they are. I'm trying!!! My posts are getting longer!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Marta and Matteo's friends

One night we went to Shrek in 3D. Marta and Me

Another night we went to a village called Omegna for fireworks

The fireworks were over the lake

There was SO MANY people!!

This is another night. We went swimming at Matteo's pool
I know this one is blurry, but look how tan my legs look!

We went swimming at Matteo's pool. BAD IDEA! It was so cold that night and the water was just as bad

Marta didn't swim, she was just pretending to need a towell. You can see her hoody underneath

Matteo

3 comments:

  1. It is absolutely beautiful there! We hope you are having an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stephy! looks like you are having so much fun... i am so glad! we miss you lots back at home, your doing awesome at being a blogger! I LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean and Carson!!!! I meant to e-mail you while you had it up on your blog but then I didn't save your e-mail because I left on a road trip! Please give me your e-mail! I wanted to write you!!! steph-2-3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete